Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Two Days in a Row...

Well, it's a record. Two updates in a row.

I did some über knitting over the past two days. Finished a stuffed bunny rabbit (prototype only, need some serious work) the ears are way too long, but I followed the pattern. Silly me. I'm looking forward to doing a better one. Well, actually several better ones...as the ball of yarn I bought is bigger than a freakin' basketball and this took about...well 1/1000th of it. But it's cute. I 'added' the whiskers, they're my own inspiration...yup, I'm awesome.

Here's the slipper (I haven't done the 2nd one yet)
I knit the body parts of the bunny, and 1/2 the slipper during the Oscars, and then assembled the bunny and finished the slipper watching 24 and CSI on Monday night. I only watched 24 to wait for a commercial to call my boss, but then I ended up watching til the end of the show...and now I think I'm hooked. DAMN, like I need another TV show to obsess on.

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd brag about my knitting and stuff, I just figgered out an über easy way to upload photos from my phone, so they'll be lots more updates like this to come.

Buy bye for now!

3 comments:

Acappella Princess said...

Nobody leaves me comments :(

LitWorld said...

sorry signed Mr Comment

LitWorld said...

so there