Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Finished the Slippers!

They're sooooooooooooooo comfty and warm, I didn't count rows when I made the first one, and tried to judge for the second one from the first one, but I was off, so the left slipper looks like it's one-size bigger. But anyone checking out my slippers that closely can kiss my butt while they're down there.

I'm gonna have to look into some kind of row-counter. Maybe I'll steal something from my golf toys!

I learnt a new way of casting on last night too, off a website. Going to email the kniftyknitter message board about it. It'll make for much nicer dishcloth. Wish I'd found it before all the other cloths.

I'm embarassed to admit I've become 'interested' in America Idol (hold my head in shame) but there are some really interesting singers this year. I blame my nieces Robin and Lily for getting me hooked. CURSE THEM.

No comments: