Thursday, June 08, 2006

Does anybody know Craig's phone #?

Seriously, does somebody know Mr. McTavish's # so I can phone and ask him WHY THE FREAKIN' OILERS NEVER SHOOT AT THE NET?!?

Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of our boys. They've played some amazing hockey in these series....but C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it they can skate like the wind down the ice, get to the opposing zone, and then start flippin' the puck back and forth amongst themselves, like they're playing catch or something. Hasn't anybody told them that the more times you SHOOT AT THE NET the more chances you have to score? That there are no points for 'style' so waiting until you have a picture-perfect shot is a waste of time, isnt it? My blood pressure is still reeling from that two man advantage we had where they got into the end zone and DIDN'T TAKE A SHOT for like 45 seconds...I mean WHAT the HELL is that ALL ABOUT?

seriously...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... that was you I heard screaming last night - I thought my echo just had a more colourful vocabulary.

Anonymous said...

that was SS7 btw