Friday, June 16, 2006

Rain Rain go away...

....come back some other day..

Or better yet come back some NIGHT, when we're SLEEPING, and not say...trying to GOLF... or just plain take a freakin' WALK or something...

And when you come back, leave your friends MONSOON and LIGHTNING behind. Last nights storm was not fun....very much shades of the storm that tried to drown my Pretty girl (if you mentally replace the snow in this pic with water you'll have a pretty good indication of what my precious went through two summers ago)

For anybody who has been trying to hold a picnic on a Tuesday night this summer...my deepest apologies. See I joined a ladies golf league that meets every Tuesday...and therefore every Tuesday has been CRAPPY weather. I am, after all, some sort of rain goddess, and my cumulus subjects just feel the need to worship me with their bounty every time they catch sight of me. Just watch, this summer, Tuesdays are going to SUCK BUM.

It's just so DEPRESSING! Where's the sun...WHERE DAMNIT!

I'm picking up my new (and now shorter) putter tonight so just wait for it...news that Noah and his clan will be holding free arc-building workshops at your friendly-neighbourhood Michael's!

1 comment:

LitWorld said...

How was your golf game last night? Did you really and truly stink the place up?