Thursday, November 23, 2006

My newsest career

I'm going to become a Rumpologist
That's right a Rumplogist. Someone who reads the lines, bumps and crevices on your ass to reveal your personality, fate, and future.
C'mon it can't lose! People love to hear about themselves. If people can stare into blobs of glass and charge people for their subsequent hallucinations..they'll pay to drop their drawers and hear their fate.

I can hear the consultations now..."hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I see a trip to the Grand Canyon in your near future"

" I sense you are a very busy person, always in a rush...not much time for meals......oh yes and your favourite vegetable is corn"

I mean, if Rocky's Mom is a believe in this stuff, it has to be right...... right??!?!?!

I just read she charges $125 to read a scanned picture of your bum. I'd do it LIVE in PERSON, so you could ask for clarification on any point that you may not understand. And I'd do this for the low LOW price of $49.99. What a deal.

Gift certficates available for your Holiday Gift Giving needs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and thanks for forcing the images of those butt cheeks on me - some were really scary!!!!!